You’ve decided to add your blog to Networked Blogs. So here are the steps to follow:
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on Applications on the left sidebar.
3. Search for Networked Blogs in the search box at the top of the page.
4. Allow the application.
5. Click to Register a New Blog.
6. Enter your information. You CAN come back and edit it later, so if you feel at a loss for words, then do your best. But keep going!
Watch the video – opens in new window
Your next step is to verify that you own the blog. While you can wait for 10 people to follow you, I found it faster to add the code they provide at Networked Blogs to my blog. Just set it up as directed and you’ll be verified in no time.