In order for your blog to appear in the Networked Blogs application and to show in your Facebook account, there are two steps:
1. You need to confirm that you are the owner of the blog. If you added the code to your blog, it has probably already been verified.
If you are not technical, then just wait for the first 10 people to follow your blog.
2. I recommend you add the Networked Blogs widget to your blog in a prominent location. It makes it easier for people to see how to follow your blog. You’ll find the widget when you Edit your blog in Networked Blogs. Just copy that code and paste it into a text widget.
3. Invite friends to follow your blog in Networked Blogs. You can do that IN the Networked Blogs application, or you can send tweets or post to your Wall in Facebook.
If you want to follow someone’s blog on Networked Blogs, follow this easy process:
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Go to their blog and click on the Networked Blogs widget. (You can practice by clicking on my Networked Blogs widget there to your right.)
3. You’re finished!
If they don’t have the Networked Blogs widget, then just search for their blog URL in the Networked Blogs application. Once you find it, click to follow.